ServicesLearn more about our services
Psychiatry is a medical field concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental health conditions.
A medical doctor with special training in psychiatry is called a psychiatrist. Unlike other mental health professionals, such as psychologists and counselors, psychiatrists must be medically qualified doctors who have chosen to specialize in psychiatry. This means they can prescribe medication as well as recommend other forms of treatment.
Nawab Siraj-ud-Daulah Mental and Drug Addiction Hospital has occupied a distinguished place in the field of Psychiatry since the opening era. Today we continue our long tradition of excellence in patient care.
- There will be no specific purpose in the person words
- The talk will not start and end
- Inadvertently say words that have no specific meaning
- Will use profanity and obsolete specific words
- Talk alone Laughter and tears for no reason
- Staying quiet and not taking care of yourself
- Being upset and irritable all day
- Sometimes extra sleep and sometimes less sleep
- Looking at everyone with meaningless eyes
- Not being able to tolerate anyone if it is against the opinion and insulting and vandalizing
- There is no joy in finding happiness
- Weight gain
- Speaking or attempting suicide
- Loss of confidence and lack of confidence
- General considerations
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment