About Us20 Years Caring About You
Welcome to Nawab Siraj-ud-Daulah Mental and Drug Addiction Hospital
Nabab Sherazuddullah Mental And Drug Addiction Hospital is a world-class luxury rehab center for all kinds of addiction treatment. It is the first top-rated internationally acclaimed and ISO Certified premium Drug Addiction treatment facility in Bangladesh.
Our environment is quite clean, hygienic and comfortable .It is fully accommodated with essential living and entertaining equipment. Even It is fully restricted from outer environment and smoking is strictly prohibited. We have an internationally trained professional team of psychiatrists, addiction counselors, and experienced medical personnel to provide international standard treatment.
Our professional staffs, chefs, administrative, and housekeeping staffs ensure that our clients are better-taken care of during their stay at the utmost comfortable environment of Nabab Sherazuddullah Mental And Drug Addiction Hospital. We are assurance of proper treatment for drug addicts and mental health and support their families through our treatment programme and make our Bangladesh free of addiction and peaceful place.
- To provide personalized, humanistic, consumer-driven healthcare in a healing environment.
- To empower individuals to be actively involved in decisions affecting their care and well-being through access to information and education.
- To provide leadership to improve the health of the community served.
- Providing access to information for patients, families and the community on the nature, diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions including the full range of traditional and non-traditional therapies.
- Facilitating patients to be informed participants in decisions affecting their care and well- being.
- Exceeding the service expectations of patients, families, physicians and other health care providers.
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting performance against service and quality standards bench-marked to the best community hospitals.
- Embracing patients and families as partners in the care process.
- Treating all people with compassion.
- Attending to the mind and the spirit as well as the body.
- Preserving privacy and confidentiality.
- Valuing positive relationships among members of the Nawab Siraj-ud-Daulah Mental and Drug Addiction Hospital family and fostering an environment of mutual respect and support.
- Building and sustaining collaborative working relationships within Nawab Siraj-ud-Daulah Mental and Drug Addiction Hospital and between Nawab Siraj-ud-Daulah Mental and Drug Addiction Hospital, other providers and community agencies.
- Encouraging and recognizing performance leading to the development of value added programs and services and improvements in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieving high productivity by efficient use of resources including people time.
- Remaining true to the mission by allocating resources to purposes directly supportive of the mission.
- Being accountable for use of resources at all levels of the organization.